1. Book now and enter your details accurately
Press on the Book now -button of the admission test of your choice. At payment / checkout you will be asked to provide the following information:
● Name (exactly as it appears on your UCAS application and/or passport or national ID document)
● Email and phone number
● UCAS ID (if available)
● Date of birth
● Access arrangements
● University/College and course applied to
It is very important that the details are accurate and match your UCAS application, so that the results can be sent to the correct university.
2. Pay for your admission test. Once your payment has been received and processed, you will receive a confirmation of the test booking by email.
3. Prepare for your test. Please click here for support.
4. Test venue. The test takes place at Finnish-British Society, please see “contact us” page for the details on how to best reach us..
5. Find your results online. Please click here to register for the online results service for the Admissions Testing. Your results are not issued or processed by Finnbrit.
6. Terms and conditions – Finnbrit and Cambridge Assessment Admissions Please read through Finnbrit terms and conditions document carefully here prior to purchasing the Admission test. It includes important information about cancellations, transfer, absences, and refunds.
Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing is part of Cambridge Assessment English and therefore share the same Data Protection and Privacy Statement. To read the policies in full, please click here.