Better language skills and communication confidence will help you to engage in conversations, articulate your point of view and handle interpersonal interactions in a culturally-sensitive manner. It will make your discussions more pleasant and productive, be it sales discussions, negotiations or (virtual) meetings. It will also improve your ability to understand, respond to and give instructions in a collaborative manner. Why not practise these in our workshops!
In a workshop setting, with a lot of activity and practise, it is easy to enjoy learning, internalize advice and feedback and be able to apply what you have learnt in real life situations! For example:
- Make great first impressions
- Articulate your point of view politely
- Ask questions in a politely inquisitive manner
- Use your understanding of the cultural differences in dialogs, e.g when delegating
- Make powerful speeches using pauses and rhythm
- Use storytelling techniques to ensure your message is understood and remembered