Language skills are critical to task performance. Better language skills and confidence will help you to engage in conversations, articulate your points of view and handle interpersonal interactions in a culturally-sensitive manner. Fluency will make your discussions more pleasant and productive, be it sales discussions, negotiations or (virtual) meetings and will also improve your ability to understand, respond to and give instructions in a collaborative manner. Practise these in our workshops!
In a workshop setting, with a lot of activity and practice, it is easy to enjoy learning, reflect on advice and feedback and be able to apply what you have learnt in real-life situations! For example:
- Make great first impressions
- Articulate your point of view politely
- Ask questions in a politely inquisitive manner
- Use your understanding of the cultural differences in dialogues, such as when delegating tasks
- Make powerful speeches using pauses and rhythm
- Use storytelling techniques to ensure your message is understood and remembered
For more details about Finnbrit workshops, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Click the images for more information about each workshop.