Language skills are critical to task performance. Better language skills and confidence will help you to engage in conversations, articulate your points of view and handle interpersonal interactions in a culturally-sensitive manner. Fluency will make your discussions more pleasant and productive, be it sales discussions, negotiations, or (virtual) meetings, and will also improve your ability to understand, respond to and collaboratively give instructions. Practise these in our workshops!
In a workshop setting, with a lot of activity and practice, it is easy to enjoy learning, reflect on advice and feedback, and be able to apply what you have learned in real-life situations! For example:
- Make great first impressions
- Articulate your point of view politely
- Ask questions politely in an inquisitive manner
- Use your understanding of cultural differences in dialogues, such as when delegating tasks
- Make powerful speeches using pauses and rhythm
- Use storytelling techniques to ensure your message is understood and remembered
For more details about Finnbrit workshops, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the images for more information about each workshop.
Learning to show cultural awareness in your use of English enables you to collaborate in a meaningful way with people from diverse backgrounds. Thank you for being a part of our journey and supporting our mission!