We are all part of a team or teams where communication, information flows and co-operation are crucial elements in our success stories. We collaborate, find solutions and suitable responses. Functioning within a team negotiating towards acceptable solutions creates its own set of communication challenges. The ability to have your voice heard, influence others or have your employees aligned to your organisation’s goals requires various linguistic and communication skills.
This workshop will cover key internal communication concepts including:
- Articulating individual personnel roles and responsibilities
- Communicating various departments’ tasks
- Aligning operational tasks to the goals of the organization
- Conveying goals and strategies internally and externally
- Influencing and engaging others through linguistic choices
- Positive negotiation skills emphasizing communication strengths and weaknesses
- Ability to gather pertinent information through language structures and listening skills
Learn to utilize various communication tactics to ensure that your internal and external messaging is confident, appropriate, and efficient. When communication becomes effective, you and your organization will be effective. Learn to negotiate, to achieve consensus, discover when it actually helps the long-term goal to make concessions.
Length of course: 3 weeks + 3 hours of guided and structured self-study with feedback
Number of lessons: 12
Course timing: Course timing: TBD, as agreed with the group.
Course location: at Finnbrit premises