There is a great variety of things to do – reading and discussing books, knitting, fun chats and deep discussions, music, dancing and all with focus on English language! Clubs meet at different intervals – please see descriptions of the clubs below and join us!
Currently active clubs in alphabetical order:
- Book Club – monthly on Wednesdays
- Folk Club – monthly on Fridays
- Helsinki Morrisers – twice a month
- Knitting Club together with IESAF – weekly, almost every Thursday
- Naked Ladies in events – 3-4 times a year
- Nursery Rhyme Time (NRT) Club – every other Sunday
- Sports Club – 4-6 times a year
- Pop up events – whenever!