Practise in small groups and receive guidance from our experienced native-speaker trainers. The courses are structured to cover a range of topics and language areas.
The courses are designed to progress from one competency level to another. Our scheduled English courses…
- typically run for 6-10 weeks in the evenings from Monday to Thursday
- take place regularly: once a week, 90 minutes per session
- have limited class sizes of 5-12 students to enhance development
- provide encouragement and motivation during focused learning sessions
- guide your development with expert feedback advice
- provide a sense of community and welcoming social space for enhanced learning
Not sure which level course to choose? Take a look at an explanation of language skill levels (CEFR). If you are unsure of your English language level, test your English with our free level test.