You’ll practise in small groups with other students of a similar level and receive guidance from our experienced native-speaker trainers. The courses are structured and cover a range of topics and language areas.
The courses are designed to logically progress from one competency level to another, so once you’ve completed one course you’ll be ready to move onto the next one. Scheduled courses…
- typically run for 6-12 weeks in the evenings from Monday to Thursday
- are available in both face to face and in teacher-led online formats
- take place regularly: once a week, 2×45-minute lessons at a time
- encourage presence and practice at a focused learning session
- enable learning about different cultural contexts through exercises and interesting conversations with people with different perspectives
- guide you to appropriate online resources and other materials
- provide a sense of community and social space for enhanced learning
Not sure which level course to choose? Take a look at the Language skill levels (CEFR) page here. It explains the skills in reading – writing – listening – reading through example competencies at each language level. Unsure of your language level? Test your English here.
Please find a summary of our courses in the table below.
Competency level A – Basic+–
- A course called English Basics for competency levels A1-A2
- Focus of the course: Everyday English / English for life
Competency level B – Intermediate+–
- Intermediate English course for B1 competency level
- Higher intermediate English course for B2 competency level
- Talk-talk-talk! for competency levels B2-C1
- Effective Business Communication for competency levels B2-C1
Competency level C – Advanced+–
- Advanced English course for competency level C1. This is also our Cambridge Advanced English (C1) exam preparation course
- Proficiency in English course for competency level C2. This is also Cambridge Proficiency in English (C2) exam preparation course
Exam preparation courses+–
Prepare for your exam on a course and enhance your learning with a two week focused modules!
- IELTS preparation course, for competency levels B2-C1
- IELTS focus modules on writing and speaking
- Cambridge Advanced English (C1) exam preparation course for competency level C1. This is called “Advanced English” course
- Cambridge Proficiency in English (C2) exam preparation course for competency level C2. This is called “Proficiency in English” course
Focus on a topic and practice for 2h on three Saturdays!
- Appreciative Customer Service
- Natural Conversations
- Team Building and Negotiations
- Impactful presentations and speaking