You’ll practise in small groups with other students of a similar level and receive guidance from our experienced native-speaker trainers. The courses are structured and cover a range of topics and language areas.
The courses are designed to progress from one competency level to another. Our scheduled English courses…
- typically run for 6-12 weeks in the evenings from Monday to Thursday
- take place regularly: once a week, 2 x 45-minute lessons at a time
- encourage presence and practice at a focused learning session
- enable learning about different cultural contexts through exercises and interesting conversations with people with different perspectives
- guide you to appropriate online resources and other materials
- provide a sense of community and social space for enhanced learning
Not sure which level course to choose? Take a look at the language skill levels (CEFR) page here. It explains the skills in reading – writing – listening – reading through example competencies at each language level. Unsure of your language level? Test your English here.
Please find a summary of our courses in the table below.
Competency Level A – Basic+–
- English Basics for competency levels A1-A2
- Focus of the course: everyday English / English for life
Please see our Basic courses here.
Competency Level B – Intermediate+–
- Intermediate English course for B1 competency level
- Higher Intermediate English course for B2 competency level
Please see our Intermediate level courses here.
Competency Level C – Advanced+–
- Advanced English course for competency level C1. This is also our Cambridge Advanced English (C1) exam preparation course
- Proficiency in English course for competency level C2. This is also Cambridge Proficiency in English (C2) exam preparation course
Please see our Advanced Level courses here.
Exam Preparation Courses+–
Prepare for your exam with our exam preparation courses.
- IELTS preparation course, for competency levels B2-C1
- Cambridge Advanced English (C1) exam preparation course for competency level C1. This is called Advanced English.
- Cambridge Proficiency in English (C2) exam preparation course for competency level C2. This is called Proficiency in English.
Focus on a topic and practice in an immersive, intensive manner with simulations designed for your group!
- Appreciative Customer Service
- Natural Conversations
- Team Building and Negotiations
- Impactful presentations and speaking